Founded in 2008, Central Texas Colon and Rectal Surgeons (CTCRS) is the largest group of board-certified colon and rectal surgeons in the greater Austin and central Texas region. Our surgeons have over 120 years of combined experience treating both common and rare diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus. Utilizing efficient, evidence-based care and cutting-edge technology and techniques, our surgeons have been the preferred healthcare providers for colorectal disease for the past 25 years. Our group was the first in Austin to routinely adopt minimally-invasive robotic techniques for colorectal surgery and have now performed well over a 1,000 procedures since the technology was introduced.
In addition to minimally invasive surgical techniques, we offer:
- Colon cancer screening via colonoscopy
- Diagnosis and treatment for colon, rectal, and anal cancer
- Surgical management of benign colorectal diseases such as Crohns, Ulcerative colitis, and diverticulitis
- Innovative therapies for fecal incontinence, pelvic floor dysfunction, and constipation
- Management and treatment for benign anorectal diseases, such as hemorrhoids, fissures, abscesses, fistulas, and condyloma (HPV)